Best DOTA2 Gambling Websites 2021
List of trusted DOTA2 gambling sites in 2021. Play roulette, jackpot, crash, and much more! Remember to use the provided links/promo codes to get some free money when you sign up!
Top Dota 2 Gambling Sites for 2021
Here is a list of the best DOTA2 sites to gamble on in 2020.
- DOTA2 Hunt
- DOTA2 Expert
About DOTA2 Gambling
Gambling with DOTA2 items is just like normal gambling except you use your DOTA2 items as your chips. Some websites let you play using the skins you deposit while others will convert them to their own on site currency, usually called coins. You can play many simplified versions of real casino games like roulette and withdraw DOTA items when you win. A few sites have recently started offering real casino games and slots to play on if you prefer that style.
Popular DOTA2 Games for Gambling
- Roulette – A simplified version of roulette where(usually) you can bet on red, black, or green. Most sites have it setup where there is 7 red and 7 black spots that pay 2x and one green that pays 14x. Other sites have slightly modified versions(sometimes called Roulette x50) which has 4 colors and up to a 50x win.
- Crash – At the start of each game you will have a multiplier of 0x that then goes to 1x -> 1.01x -> 1.02x etc and can go all the way to tens of thousands of times. You place your bet and can either choose a multiplier to stop at or manually stop at any time. If it reaches your multiplier or you stop it before it “crashes” you get your bet times the multiplier, but if it crashes you lose your bet. It can be a very intense game to play because you don’t want to cash out to early and have the multiplier go way higher than what you stopped at, but you also don’t want to risk what you have already won.
- Case Opening – Super simple, you buy a case for a set price and whatever you get in it you keep. Unlike Valve cases though there are all kinds of cases. There are cases that cost a few dollars and have a 10% chance to win big but a 90% to get only a few cents back, 50/50 cases, super expensive cases where you’re guaranteed a good item, and tons more.
- Match Betting – Bet on the result on professional DOTA2 games. Most sites also have CSGO and other games available to bet on. As opposed to normal sports betting most sites use parimutuel betting.
- Coinflip – This is about as basic as it gets, you pick heads or tails and if you guess right you win. Some sites let you play vs other players while others let you play vs the house. Usually pays just less than 2x.
- Jackpot – You and other players deposit items/coins into a pot and a winner will be randomly selected. The more you bet the higher your chance to win but you also risk more.
- Case Battles – You and up to three other players will each open a case/number of cases and whoever ends up winning the most gets all the items unboxed.
Most websites will offer you some incentive to sign up in the form of free items/coins. You claim these bonuses by following our referral link or using our promo code. By using our links/codes you help support the site, sponsor giveaways, and more all while getting some free skins for yourself.
Note – using our links/codes does not negatively affect your odds/payouts in any way, any money we receive is a portion of the house edge.
What is the Best DOTA2 Gambling Website?
All the sites we have listed are tested and recommended. As for which is best it depends on what you are looking for. Some websites are blocked for certain countries, some are better for depositing skins while others are better with cash/crypto, and some have unique games or features. What we recommend is to test out all the sites that seem interesting using our referral link and promo codes to get some free balance. After you play around a bit with the free money you can decide which you like best and make a deposit.
How We Rate Sites
We rate the sites we have listed based on a few criteria
- Deposit and Withdraw Options – We highly value the ability to get your skins/money both onto and off of a site.
- Relevance to DOTA2 – Some websites are strictly crypto gambling websites or CSGO sites that add a lackluster DOTA2 withdraw. We appreciate when a website puts in effort to their DOTA2 section or is entirely dedicated to DOTA2.
- Free Skins and Coins – We like sites that reward players for signing up and actively using them. Signup bonuses, daily free, giveaways, etc are all good in our book.
- Personal Experiences – This is probably the biggest factor. All of these sites have been tested and played on so we of course have our own bias towards which sites we enjoyed playing on more and vice versa.